June 9, 2008

It's not easy leaving Iraq...

Well, the sandstorm forced the cancellation of this morning's flight, which was to have come in from Kuwait and then taken us to Amman. They are planning to resume flights at 1800. Whether we will fly late in the day or have to wait until tomorrow is still not known. If I get out tomorrow, I'll be able to take the Lufthansa flight on June 10.

No comments: